Our manufacturing client is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager for their site in Fords, NJ.
Relocation assistance is being offered for this position as well as strong base and bonus, and benefits package.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Conduct life critical work permits regularly for maintenance activities. Oversee maintenance work request
- Manage all maintenance personnel, contractors, and processes involved with maintenance processes. Manage all boiler personnel, operations, and regulatory/compliance activities. Work closely with the New Jersey regulatory departments.
- Lead the planning, scheduling, and execution of weekly scheduled, outages and turnarounds, regulatory testing, pressure vessel testing, and risk management activities
- Identify and recommend and implement improvements in facilities, equipment, and resources utilization.
- PowerUsers for Asset Management/Maintenance modules in SAP. Develop, implement, and own site Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs.
- Lead capital projects with both internal and external resources. Ensuring all proper permits are obtained and safety processes are followed. Achieve capital budgets.
- Participate in / lead the development of the site capital plan and priorities.
- Manage all equipment/ maintenance materials/tools/contractor selection and procurement related to storeroom parts/maintenance activities.
- Responsible for maintenance discussions during HAZOPS, internal and external audits, regulatory agency visits, etc.
- Lead troubleshoot operational issues with urgency to resolve both safety and operational disruptions to ensure a safety, efficient operation.
- Bachelor's degree with more than 10 years of relevant manufacturing industry experience.
- Ability to develop work plans and leadership to achieve plan.
- Able to analyze data and situations, draw conclusions and make meaningful decisions.
- Technically skilled, equipment knowledge and Experience with SAP PM or similar CMMS system required and Six Sigma or Lean Certification preferred.
- Strong ability to make decisions and continuous improvements
- Experience in chemical manufacturing required
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Manager (Chemical Manufacturing)
- Asset Management
- Data Analysis
- Financial Management