Nesco Resource is recruiting a Full Stack Developer contractor who will collaborate with the UI/UX team, business customers, and other ITS areas to analyze, design, develop, test, and document superior interactive experiences that will help drive will help drive customer satisfaction and ultimately, transform our customer’s experience.
- Design overall architecture of the web applications.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Knowledge on Multi page Vs. Singular page application architecture.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including (such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja).
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Knowledge of load testing.
- Familiar with Task Runners, Build Tools, Process Automation Tools.
- Experience with Modules, Dependency Managers & Package Managers.
- Templating Strategies and Templating Engines.
- Able to integrate with Content Management Systems (aka CMS).
- Should be comfortable with data formats such as JSON, XML.
- Designing and developing APIs- RESTful Services.
- WebSphere Application Server.
- MQ Services.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, NOSQL Oracle and MongoDB, Apache Cassandra.
- Understanding of SOLR.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated work experience.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)