Are you a human resource professional with good HRIS background?
HRIS position in Agoura Hills/Westlake Village area with large professional services organization. Looking for 2+ years HRIS experience in an HR environment, with solid report creation and enhancement writing experience. Prior role collaborating with HR team members to recommend process improvements and solutions. Advanced Excel skills for metrics based reporting and trend analyses. Develop and run data reports as a key function of the role. Maintain compensation accruals and reconciliations and work with all company departments to support their reporting needs. Looking for strong database technology background, advanced HRIS and report writing tools and experience.
- processing employee information and maintaining employee records within the HRIS
- trouble-shooting user issues related to HR Systems
- new hire paperwork and proper onboarding of new employees
- data integrity within the HRIS system
- creating and following company policy/procedures related to the HRIS and employee data
- highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- HR systems aptitude and ability to learn and become an expert
- highly proficient in Excel and Word
Excellent opportunity for strong communicator who has technical and HR aptitude, keen attention to detail and is interested in large organization with growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Process Improvements (Business)