To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Maintenance Technician
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Rochester, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Alamo Rent A Car/National Car Rental is looking for an automotive maintenance technician in Rochester, NY to perform automotive service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service to its automobile rental fleet. Automotive Maintenance Technician is responsible for the completion of repairs and preventative maintenance according to manufacturers specifications and guidelines. Must have NYSI certificate!!
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have basic mechanical experience required to perform oil changes, and light maintenance activities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must have a NYSI certificate.
- Must be willing to accept the starting rate of pay of $15.50 per hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule:
- Sunday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- One other day during the week