To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor Audit / Tax Accountant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Wayne, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a regional public accounting client seeking a Supervisor Audit/Tax Accountant in Wayne, New Jersey (NJ) to join their team. Job Description: In this role, you will be responsible for a combination of Auditing, Accounting and Tax Services and will work with a select group of their clients. Experience with corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns as well as preparation of financial statements (compilations, reviews, and audits) is required. This is an excellent opportunity with a 'top ranked' New Jersey Firm with strong benefits, an awesome culture, and tax season and profit sharing bonuses. Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Investigates and reconciles accounting and financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepares profit-and-loss statements
- Compiles and assesses financial information
- Creates, reviews, and maintains budgets
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of Audit and Tax experience in a Public Accounting setting
- CPA (preferred) or parts passed
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing skills
- Scheduling and monitoring skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills