Kforce has a regional public accounting client seeking a Supervisor Audit/Tax Accountant in Wayne, New Jersey (NJ) to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for a combination of Auditing, Accounting and Tax Services and will work with a select group of their clients. Experience with corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns as well as preparation of financial statements (compilations, reviews, and audits) is required. This is an excellent opportunity with a 'top ranked' New Jersey Firm with strong benefits, an awesome culture, and tax season and profit sharing bonuses.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Investigates and reconciles accounting and financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepares profit-and-loss statements
- Compiles and assesses financial information
- Creates, reviews, and maintains budgets
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of Audit and Tax experience in a Public Accounting setting
- CPA (preferred) or parts passed
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing skills
- Scheduling and monitoring skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.