Hiring for Warehouse Associate position Kenosha, Wisconsin.
1st shift-$14.00 per hour
2nd shift-$14.30 per hour
Will work within a warehouse kitting distribution center providing quality and timely service to our customers. Responsibilities include: receiving, put-away, cycle counting, picking, sorting, packing, laser etching, auditing and shipment of inventory. Equipment used includes laser etch machines, warehouse management system and handheld RF scanner, powered material handling equipment, hand and powered banders, computer terminals and manifesting systems, stretch wrap and shrink-wrap machines.
• Load and unload freight using powered industrial forklift trucks or hand pallet jacks
• Receive stock by visually comparing stock number and quantity against a receiving document
• Put away stock in picking and reserve locations using both hand and powered material handling equipment.
• Physically count and verify stock in picking and reserve locations, and count bulk stock using a counting scale
• Process customer orders by picking stock from pick locations, visually verifying stock number and quantity against the information displayed on the picking document
• Pack stock into shipping cartons or assemble inventory into kits
• Operate laser etch machines, warehouse management system and handheld RF scanner, hand and powered banders, computer terminals and manifesting systems shrink-wrap and stretch wrap machines, etc.
• Verify items that were picked and/or assembled for a customer through an audit process
• Perform job functions following all documented procedures safely and accurately
• All other duties as assigned
• High School (or GED) diploma
• Basic math aptitude
• Basic PC skills
• Effective communication skills (Written and oral as well as the ability to interact with coworkers and other associates)
• Ability to comprehend oral and written instructions and execute those instructions accurately and timely
• Ability to frequently crouch, kneel, stand, stoop, and walk. Ability to walk up & down stairs/ladders; occasionally balance, climb, crawl or sit
• Ability to reach and grasp work and repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be dependable; willing to work overtime and adjust schedule per business demands
• Prior warehousing, material handling, shipping/receiving, computer terminal use and/or forklift experience is preferred
• Familiarity with continuous improvement processes and ability to communicate improvement ideas to managers is a plus
We understand the need for ensuring everyone's safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position virtually. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken necessary precautions.
To get started and join the team, apply now! Go to: www.staffmark.com or email resume to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate Questions? Call / text our office at
for help applying.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.