Will perform nursing department management responsibilities including supervision of nursing department staff. This position occasionally provides direct nursing care to patients.
- Monday - 4-6 hour shift
- Friday - 4-6 hour shift
- Saturday - 12 hour shift
- Sunday - 12 hour shift
- Texas Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License required
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Mason Creek Transitional Care is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 21727 Provincial Boulevard, near Mason Road. Our small town setting west of the Houston metroplex, serves Katy, and surrounding areas. We feature 125 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in either private or semi-private settings.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Weekend Supervisor - RN/ LVN
- Electronic Medical Record
- Utilize Nursing Process
- Assign Nursing Staff
- Coordinate Nursing Unit
- Provide Clinical Supervision