To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Robbinsville Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Office Clerk
La-Z-Boy Incorporated • Robbinsville Township, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Primary area of responsibility is to resolve customer issues by responding to and resolving delivery related calls received at the Regional Distribution Center (RDC). The Office Associate Provides administrative support to the RDC including billing resolution, collection of performance statistics, and direct customer contact in a receptionist or walk-in customer service role. This role is responsible for developing relationships with internal and external customers. Position will support sales, Human Resources and operations teams on the issues of delivery, customer service, and customer pick ups.
- Resolve delivery issues received from customer and driver incoming calls.
- Resolve delivery issues forwarded by centralized customer-care staff
- Support the delivery operation in preparation of labels, invoices, and related documents
- Interact with La-Z-Boy Dealer Services to resolve RDC defective inventory issues
- Order service parts for in-house repair technicians (ASAP)
- Compile and maintain RDC statistics in all areas as assigned
- Process delivery billing
- Act as receptionist maintaining security at assigned door.
- Receive and process service parts. Process and ship parts and office-size items.
- Maintain and distribute appropriate levels of stock parts for outside repair technicians
- Assist Human Resources Manager with various HR forms, documents and communication
- Process credit reimbursement requests (ASAP) for RDC repaired merchandise
- Maintain vendor charge backs
- React to limited incoming, non-delivery related customer calls received at DC
- Assist walk in customers with service or delivery concerns
- Assist Stores with delivery related issues
- Respond to voice mail messages
- Act as liaison to Store Management requiring assistance to resolve customer issue
- Conduct post-delivery follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain system to accurately file sales, service and delivery invoices
- Maintain office areas (including common areas) to 5S standards
- Other various duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred and/or one plus year work experience in a service related field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build rapport
- Ability to learn, explain, and implement Delivery and Customer Service policies
- Ability to learn and utilize systems such as ASAP and Retail Management System (RMS)
- Must be able and willing to work collaboratively and productively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None