Lead Site Representative-Convenience Care and Technology Support
Annual salary is $31,200
Position is located in Charlotte, NC.
Hours are 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Customer satisfaction through the performance and maintenance of a variety of reprographic equipment and technology at our customer’s site
- Evaluating equipment issues and notify service or offsite technology departments if unable to resolve
- Maintaining service and activity reports, and working with leadership to contribute to quarterly business reports
- Following daily, established maintenance processes and procedures; maintain routine upkeep of equipment including cleaning glass and surfaces, clearing paper jams, replenishing toner and loading paper;
- Respond to customer requests, escalating issues as needed both with the customer, and with Canon
- Assist end-user in basic functionality of equipment
- Record and submit meter reads
- Some travel between buildings and campuses throughout Mecklenburg County will be required
- Technical knowledge and/or aptitude to maintain and trouble-shoot equipment within the department
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the willingness to take initiative to see what needs to be done to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills, prior experience in a customer focused environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be highly responsible; leadership experience highly desirable
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Ability to lift paper and packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be very presentable, and have basic computer skills, including MS Office
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.