Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Shift: Day and Night available
Licensure: Texas CNA license is required
Specific duties for this Certified Nurse Assistant role include:
- Provide compassionate resident care as necessary or as directed by the licensed nurse
- Assists residents in activities of daily living (ADLs) and documents in medical record
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Checks residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
Golden Palms Rehabilitation and Retirement is a historic, Harlingen based Retirement Community, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services Facility. We are the only 4 star facility in Cameron County!
Are you a CNA who is passionate about helping people? If you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k+ more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA