To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Cyber Security Architect
Ironbow • Chantilly, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) manages the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program; a Level 1 Acquisition program established for the purpose of fortifying Government networks and systems. The CDM program enables DHS, along with Federal Agencies and state, local, regional, and tribal governments, to enhance and further automate their existing continuous network monitoring capabilities, correlate and analyze critical cybersecurity-related information, and enhance risk-based decision making at the Agency and Federal enterprise level.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) assists the government by providing specialized technical input on specific CDM capabilities and tools. The SME provides specialized technical subject matter expertise to support the technical application of existing and future CDM tools, analysis of requirements and design specifications, and development of CDM capability requirements and solutions.
The SME provides subject matter expertise to assist the government on the technical application of existing and future CDM tools, analysis of requirements and design specifications, development of CDM capability requirements, and to provide consultation and recommendations on various solutions.
The cyber capability SME possesses expertise in Cloud, Mobile, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Network Defense, Digital Forensics/Incident Response, and Risk Compliance. The SME will:
- Support the ongoing refinement of Network Security Management and Data Protection requirements.
- Assist in the review and generation of documentation regarding project specific operational concepts
- Provide technical consultative support on existing CDM products such as RSA Archer, Splunk Enterprise and SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Provide technical consultative support on future products that may include Mobile Device Management Products, Data Protection Products, and Network Boundary Protection Products.
- Support Portfolio Teams on specific capabilities and tools regarding oversight and validation that deployments meet established requirements.
- Review and provide analysis and recommendations on technical solutions, Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) and technical change requests.
- Evaluate technical trends and provide recommendations for technology.
- Identify and/or recommend products, tools or technologies which will expand the CDM capability base, in particular, for Data Protection and any future capabilities.
- Interface with Agency stakeholders to provide focused support and artifact development to produce comprehensive and effective requirements documents.
- Support CDM program future capabilities and address changes in technology.
- Assist the CDM Capability Development Team (CDT) by providing input and drafting of CDM capability requirements and any supporting documentation.
- Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or IT management.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Can substitute five (5) or more years of software development or Cybersecurity architect experience for degree.
- Expertise with at least four of the following cyber capability areas: Cloud, Mobile, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Network Defense, Digital Forensics/Incident Response, and Risk Compliance).
- Familiarity with the products/tools associated with Asset Management, Identity and Access Management, Network Security Management, Data centric security and Data Protection management.
- Top Secret Clearance.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.