You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Production Welders - Any Shift!
Willing to Train ANY Candidate Regardless of Experience
Join a quickly growing Iowa company in the manufacturing industry! Power Brace Manufacturing is seeking a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
A welder must be competent in using welding equipment and following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail.
- Determine the appropriate welding tools and methods based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structures to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Any shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime is available.
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Willing to Train ANY Canident Regardless of Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Attention To Detail
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Personal Protective Equipment
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3998821390
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.