To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA 95134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • San Jose, CA
Posted 27 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for their global, intelligent networking and software innovation client in San Jose, California (CA). Our client innovates everywhere; connecting people, things, processes, and data, reshaping technology across all aspects of life. Essential Functions:
- As Administrative Assistant you will serve as the main support to our Data Center Marketing Leadership team including three Senior directors; Requires quick thinking, positive attitude, and proactive nature
- Completes work assignments and priorities and complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for directors
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature relating to workforce and finances
- Works closely with inter-departmental teams within the digital and wider marketing organization when needed
- International travel, visa coordination, and expense report reconciliation in a timely manner is required
- Manage and maintain directors schedule, appointments and travel arrangements
- Assist in managing and monitoring management team's expense reports via Concur
- Arrange and coordinate internal meetings and external meetings (ex: support in the planning and execution of events such as executive dinners and conferences)
- Records, transcribes and distributes minutes from -all hands marketing- meetings and -cross marketing team- meetings, following up with team members to ensure completion
- Coordinate team lunches and company events as needed
- On-board and off board employees - ordering laptops, badges, and any other items necessary
- Manage expenses, calendars in a timely manor
- Manage office supplies, equipment, mailings, etc.
- Tenacious problem solver with attention to detail and strong business insight
- You'll have a -can-do- attitude and ability to be independent and ambitious, while at the same time collaborate with others
- You have a natural curiosity and appetite to learn more
- Proven experience supporting executive management level with demanding scheduling needs
- Must be a dedicated self-starter who will be reliable and dependable
- Must be comfortable with technology, and have the ability to manage multiple Outlook calendars as well as host WebEx meetings
- Should have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point and Word
- Prior company experience
- Proficient in managing and maintaining directors schedule, appointments and travel arrangements
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, as well as a can-do attitude in using other technical software tools