To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
North Ridge Road
Wichita, KS 67205
- CURO Financial Technologies
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Operations Analyst
CURO Financial Technologies Corp • Wichita, KS
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
3rd Shift - IT Operations Analyst - Network, System and Batch Processing
WORK SCHEDULE: Thursday - Sunday; 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Are you currently an IT Hardware/Software Support Technician seeking your next IT career progression?
- Perhaps you have a great SQL query beginning and would like to use those skills to a greater degree?
- Do you work everyday using network protocols in an enterprise work environment?
Our IT Operations team provides expedient escalation of batch processing, system and network issues ensuring minimal employee and customer impact 24 X 7. Monitor batch processing, systems and network, complete back-up tapes for our global organization.
- Provide Production Support for CURO Financial Technologies Corp. batch processes while monitoring network and systems ensuring efficiencies.
- Evaluate and follow documented instructions of issues encountered in production.
- Will provide user support, document software issues encountered in production, analyze the root cause, debug the issue and provide the solution.
- Production Support tasks requires candidate to work outside of normal business hours; 3rd shift Thursday - Sunday 9 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Monitor system events, alerts, and incident reports
- Document all incidents and problems from open to close
- Interface with IT team members, vendors, and management to resolve issues
- Conduct hardware and software problem analysis, identification, and resolution
- Execute problem documentation, escalation and notification procedures
- Actively work on increasing skillset
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Business or equivalent information technology bachelor degree required.
- Excellent customer service, time management, problem solving and timely decision making abilities key to success
- 3 year minimum enterprise work experience providing IT hardware and software troubleshooting required
- Previous enterprise work experience resolving issues related to IT support, network support, PC troubleshooting, application troubleshooting required
- Ability to answer questions and resolve problems via phone, e-mail or in person required
- Ability to listen and ask questions to diagnose and solve hardware, software, network and system issues required
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Ability to successfully collaborate with a team required
- Citrix XenApp, Active Directory, SAN/LAN and Exchange enterprise work experience needed
- Enterprise experience working within the first three layers of the network needed
- Works a flexible schedule, including on-call support
- Commitment to work 3rd shift required
- Documenting software issues/solutions encountered in production.
- Analyzing root cause and debugging issues.
- Read and understand system generated log files.
- Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software application problems.
- Querying and updating client database to resolve user issues.
- IT Production Support technical team background beneficial.
We are a leading alternative financial services firm providing valuable and much needed service for hard working consumers with operations in the United States, Canada and England. We are proud to serve in the more than 400 store communities, through our multiple contact centers, online and mobile financial services with the ownership of our own pre-paid debit card, short term loans, installment loans, line of credits, and cash for gold, money order, wire transfer, and check cashing services.
We rise to the challenge of designing products and services which not only meet our customers' needs but also meet state-by-state and, in Canada, province-by-province requirements. In the US alone, this equates to over 40 different loan product types and growing! Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto as well as Leeds and Nottingham in the UK.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Cash Money, Rapid Cash, The Money Box, WageDayAdvance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.