Our client, located in Woodbridge, has an exciting opportunity for an Onboarding Specialist
Onboarding & Development Responsibilities
* Collaborate with HR to manage the pre-boarding process of new hires
* Assist with organizing onboarding plans, including but not limited to: orientations, onboarding activities, trainings and general planning around first 90-day logistics
* Help with Day 1 orientation and act as a point of contact for new hires as needed
* Collect feedback on new hires' onboarding experience
* Work cross-functionally in helping create content for new hire and internal departmental trainings
* Assist with the internal roll-out and training of our new systems processes to multiple departments
* Yield and follow through on requests for continued learning from Department Managers to subordinates
* Use KSA profiles to customize session styles per department
* Provide administrative support and assist in coordinating logistics for in-house and virtual training sessions including course registration, composing of communications, preparation of materials, participant tracking, room and training equipment reservations, and general office equipment. Prepares room arrangements to include moving tables and chairs, setting-up training materials and AV equipment.
* Maintain company-wide training database, create and generate reports, track and analyze training data for overall employee development programs using appropriate software.
* Provides administrative support for manager, specialists, and overall departmental operations. Provides input into decision-making process. Handles telephone calls, correspondence, and/or mail outs on all training activities. Maintains all inventories to include in-house course training materials.
* Handles miscellaneous responsibilities and special projects as assigned. Continue professional and personal development.
Experience in a high volume administrative/customer service functions
Experience working in multiple computer systems/applications simultaneously
All MS office tools including MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Provide Actionable Feedback