To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hedge Fund Accounting Manager
SS&C Technologies Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Coordinating overall work plan for US client service group accounting staff, which includes managing and monitoring work in progress
- Providing coaching, training and leadership as necessary to the client service team
- Reviewing all work product prepared by accounting staff including monitoring and pricing of P&L, NAV’s and economic allocations
- Contributing to internal project initiatives regarding new product development, testing and implementation
- Overall client satisfaction
- Establishing a plan for new client setups, reorganizations and conversions
- Providing technical accounting/industry knowledge to our clients
- Coordinating, managing and monitoring the external audit process
- Reviewing client financial statements, partner capital statements and other required financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA a plus
- 5+ years experience in Accounting or Back Office Operations working for a Prime Broker, Administrator, Hedge Fund, Mutual Fund, Investment Advisor or Financial/Retirement Planner
- Prior supervisory experience
- Knowledge of partnership accounting, private equity experience a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Prior experience with various products including Fund of Hedge Funds, equities, fixed income, repurchase agreements, futures, FX, Mortgages and options
- Experience managing conversions a plus
- Solid knowledge of corporate actions
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Solid attention to detail
- Solid client relationship management skills