To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - SAP
Job Juncture • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are in the final stages and should know by May 16, 2019 of the decision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage general ledger and assist with month-end/year-end close activity
- Assist the US Finance Manager with budget/forecasting models as assigned
- Oversees Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable activity
- Handle intercompany transactions throughout the international locations
- Analyzes financial reports
- Develop standard ad hoc reports to support business objectives
- Conduct research as needed during internal and external auditor activity
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws
We have been engaged by a Memphis-area manufacturing client to find a Senior Accountant for their plant due to growth. We are seeking a well-rounded background to handle a variety of responsibilities and provide financial support throughout the leadership team. SAP experience is strongly preferred.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of previous related experience (portion of the experience being in a manufacturing setting preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 25%