Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Top reasons to choose Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive starting rate $$
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Responsible for accurately receive, counting, and staging bread and various sweet baked goods
- Accurately receive and verify shipments to the sales centers
- Monitors quality of product being shipped. Only select and stage bread/sweet baked goods that meets Bimbo Bakeries USA standards.
- Work with co-workers as a team and accept direction from the manager/supervisor
- Rotate any inventory to maintain freshness
- Works overtime as required. All product must be accounted for and staged daily
- Keep work areas clean and tidy. Clean sales center as necessary.
- Notifies a supervisor or manager if there are issues with shortages or quality of products
Schedule for Hire:
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday; Wednesday & Sunday off
- Shift Start Time: 12:00am
- Overtime as needed
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School diploma or GED preferred but NOT Required.
• Must be able to work a night shift.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, climb, twist etc.
• Must pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.