To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Phone: 1-800-932-1039/1-800-665-6334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MEDISCA Pharmaceutique Inc. • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
The Administrative Assistant's primary function is to direct the flow of incoming calls, visitors and mail/courier packages, as well as assist in other administrative tasks.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love administrative work and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
Reception and administrative responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Direct inbound calls to the appropriate recipient
- Greet, sign in and direct visitors
- Check messages and emails and direct to the appropriate personnel
- Sort, open and circulate mail
- Calculate postage rates, stamp outgoing mail and package courier items
- Prepare purchase requisitions, oversee receiving of sundry materials
- Assist in administrative tasks and special projects for various departments
- Excellent communication skills required; fluent English and Spanish (oral & written)
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly; work in a very fast paced environment
- Professionalism and positive attitude required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) required
- Experience with ShoreTel system & Syspro is an asset
- One (1) to three (3) years' experience in reception and/or office administration
- High School diploma (diploma in Office Administration is an asset)
Why work for MEDISCA:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer an excellent benefits package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Administrative Assistant's position:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.