Starting Pay at $20/Hour. Tuesday - Saturday. Day Shift - Home Nightly!
Do you like to...
* Have variety in your day?
* Have a job that supports a healthy lifestyle?
* Work independently to provide a positive customer experience?
Join the Slumberland Furniture Delivery Team! Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20 for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation.
Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer Job Highlights
* Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24 hours of PTO given on first day
* Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
* 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
* Tuition Reimbursement, Career Development, and Manager In Training Programs
* DailyPay Available
* Generous Merchandise Discount
Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer Job Duties
The Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer leads the delivery team as they partner to inspect, load, deliver, and set-up merchandise for customers in a safe, accurate manner.
* Delivers merchandise in a safe and efficient manner
* Establishes customer greeting, conducts a pre-inspection, sets up merchandise, verifies delivery and return accuracy
* Performs daily vehicle maintenance and maintains clean delivery vehicles to display a professional and organized delivery
* Ensures proper handling, operating and maintenance of all trucks and equipment in a manner that will avoid staff injury or damage to the vehicle, equipment or merchandise
Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer Requirements
* A genuine love for meeting new people
* A solid work ethic, ability to work independently as a self-starter, and reliable team player
* Ability to provide direction, and maintain accurate records
* Flexibility to work throughout the week, day-shift schedule, in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to pass DOT requirements, a criminal background check, and a drug test
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Self Motivation
- Team Working