IT Security Engineer
- Develop security and related policies including auditing of the policies and vendors.
- Develops and maintains standards and operational documentation.
- Create and maintain system config, procedural and technical documentation.
- Provisions security per organization's standards.
- Monitors environment daily to identify and resolve security related risks.
- Troubleshoots and resolves security incidents.
- Design, develop, implement and deploy systems to support business objectives
- Collaborate with other infrastructure teams, developers, business analysts and other business stakeholders to determine requirements and design/deploy systems to meet business and technical objectives, SLAs, performance and availability, capacity requirements, monitoring and alerting, capacity planning, and disaster recovery.
- Provide on-call support for production incidents or issues outside normal working hours
- Perform other tasks, including patching, maintenance and administration of other systems, as needed to meet the objectives of the team and business
- Continuously improve our security posture while collaborating with other IT personnel
- Evaluate, architect, build and support security infrastructure that detects and responds to threats including IPS, WAF, UTM, SIEM, and NSM systems
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify, resolve and mitigate vulnerabilities
- 5+ years of prior hands-on experience in monitoring network-based IPS, network Access Control, UTM and/or NextGen Firewalls
- Networking (Layer 2 and Layer 3 management)
- IAM & SSO
- Certifications: CISSP, Cloud Network Security experience preferred
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 355105
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SNI Technology Makes Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing Talent List!
View the full profile
SNI Technology® is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country specializing in technical careers and temporary jobs. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract–to–hire, and a direct–hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don’t tap into the technical community to find the talent you need – we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you’ve worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you’ll notice the difference!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of SNI Technology specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Administrative, and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through it's Accounting Now, Staffing Now, and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Find technical careers and temporary jobs at a SNI Technology recruitment location near you!