Kelly is assisting a local client recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk
to join their team in Coon Rapids, MN! This is a contract role, with Kelly benefits including weekly paychecks, employee discounts, access to health insurance, referral bonuses, and more!
Overview of the role:
- Pay Rate: $22.00/hour
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm
Accounts Payable Job Duties:
- Primarily involved in routine Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payables duties such as invoicing, cash receipts, vendor payments, credit cards, filing and data entry.
- Responsible for the timely payment of invoices once they have obtained proper approval.
- Responsible for contacting clients and obtaining information that will facilitate prompt payment and applying payments against the client’s account.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of previous accounts payable experience
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office and Excel
- Strong communication skills
Apply to this posting for immediate consideration!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel