To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrator, Systems Engineering
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago
The Systems Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining availability and high-performance in mixed UNIX and Windows development, non-production, and production environments. This individual works as part of a results-oriented, service-delivery team and assists configuration analysts, release engineers, developers, and operations teams. Additionally, the Systems Engineer performs root cause analysis of problems, selects and implements automation tools, and actively participates in deeply technical discourse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the design, planning and implementation of server solutions
- Tune systems for maximum available performance
- Respond to and assist in production operations in a 24/7 environment
- Evaluate, test, and integrate new operating system versions, drivers, and patches
- Provide technical analysis, resolve problems, and propose solutions
- Provide support to, and coordinate with, developers, operations staff, release engineers, and end-users
- Educate and mentor team members and operations staff
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation for after-hours support
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience in Systems Engineering
- 1+ years of experience with the Linux Operating System (RedHat variants preferred)
- Understanding and experience with low-latency, high-performance Linux environments
- Build automation and configuration management
- Horizontal and vertical scaling for performance and high availability
- Basic Linux administration and engineering
- Basic Linux kernel and network tuning
- Basic scripting (any combination of Perl, Ruby, Bourne, Python, and others)
- Automation tools
- Top-tier analytics and problem solving
- Ability to work in a service-oriented team environment
- Project Management, organization, and time management
- Customer focused, and dedicated to the best possible user experience
- Communicate effectively with both technical and business resources
LOCATIONGA: Atlanta (New Northside Dr)
FULL TIME / PART TIMEFull time
ICE is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.