Inventory and quality control of all product in warehouse.
- Complete monthly inventory control count of product in warehouse.
- Stage product for loading.
- Assist in the loading of the product.
- Return product to system and rack following pickup.
- Clean and repair furniture as needed to ensure quality product.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 1 plus years of experience without a degree
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Must have reliable transportation
- Regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Frequently is required to walk and climb or balance. Occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at [ Link removed ]
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Pickup (Music Technology)