To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stamford, CT 06902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Eliassen Group • Stamford, CT
Posted 29 days ago
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Drive multiple technology-based projects and staff in support of IT transformation efforts
- Work with the business, TI and vendors to lead activities inside and outside the project team to ensure successful results
- Direct project activities to Estimate, Plan, Design, Build, Test and Migrate solutions into production
- Develop and oversee implementation of projects in an Agile mode
- Maintain and successfully apply highly advanced project management, business process improvement and overall management skills
- Help shape business requirements to determine technical design
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- 7 + years IT project management experience in a large complex environment (P&C Insurance/Re-insurance experience is preferred)
- A proven track record of experience in leading the designing and deployment of large-scale solutions
- Experience with working within a Enterprise PMO and helping to define PMO best practices and processes
- Agile Project Management experience with solid understanding of Agile cadences and ceremonies
- Ability to leverage proficiencies in project management techniques and tools, as well as multiple development methodologies (agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.), demonstrate and continually exercise highly developed risk and issue management, effective escalation management and communication, and displaying superior problem solving capabilities
- Prior experience with Enterprise level Software Re-Platforms and working with 3rd party software vendors, communicating and coordinating project status and holding them accountable for deliverables
Keywords: Project Manager, Team Lead, Agile, Project Management
Job ID: 318442
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!