The helper will provide customer service by assisting in the packing and loading of household goods in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Wrap household goods for transit
- Perform packing jobs as necessary
- Lift and carry household goods between residence and vehicle
- Capture information on bills of lading
- Compute charges
- Assist as needed in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Pre-trip inspections alongside drivers of all aspects of equipment including truck interior, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Complete household goods inventory
- Perform work at warehouse as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and interstate)
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Good communications skills
- Required: High school diploma or GED
Hired employees start at $10.00 per hour with ample opportunities to earn more.
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively "CWM") is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer including disabled and veterans . Our policy prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic. CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations. Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
Commercial Truck Driving
Verbal Communication Skills