Job Number: 476619
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. For 27 years, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals advance their careers, as well as hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent.
We are currently partnering with a top client of ours in Bourbonnais on a contract to hire HR Generalist role!
Our client is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with making radical discoveries in their industry and a major part of that is having an expert team of Human Resources Generalists, who are charged with developing talent acquisition and employee engagement strategies for both the newest and most tenured employees. The goal of the Human Resources Generalist is to:
- Develop and implement contemporary recruitment methods to attract top-talent based on position and evolving organization needs.
- Effectively communicate employee insights and recommend improvements for HR training programs and employee development programs
- Ensure the organization maintains compliance with Federal and state employment regulations.
- Support and handle all employee relations and investigation
So, What Would I Be Doing?
A successful Human Resources Generalist would:
- Bring at least 3 years of Human Resources experience and an extensive understanding of talent acquisition and performance management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR training programs such as Harassment Prevention, Business Ethics and Supervisory Skills.
- Build on existing systems to create HR tools including job descriptions, behavioral interview questions, offer letter templates, applicant assessments and testing to ensure a consistent onboarding process.
- Conduct root cause analyses and create alternative solutions that resolve problems in the best interest of the business, in the areas of talent acquisition and performance management.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to managers, aimed at improving talent management practices.
- Construct a competitive compensation strategy by conducting internal and external market research to support strategy proposal.
- Coordinate employee surveys and training needs assessments, and assist HR Directors in the annual performance management process.
- Monitor for accuracy some the automatic HR systems such as employee benefits, payroll and time recording.
If you decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed by a real person, not a computer. We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing every complete application and responding one way or another. In return, we ask for your respect-that kind of thoughtful review means that it sometimes takes us a while to get back to applicants so we appreciate your patience with us.
Thank you for your interest!
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Hr Management Systems