Recruiter - EXP
Fairfield, CA (94533)
12 Month Contract
- Manages sourcing, recruiting, setting up interviews, and making selection recommendations for placement of candidates from both internal and external sources.
- Manages working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of talent acquisition needs for the client.
- Consults with hiring manager to establish sourcing strategy, recruit active and passive candidates, identify shortlisted candidate slate, and recommend the candidates to the hiring manager.
- Works with Hiring Manager to extend verbal offers and hands off to clients Shared Services for written offer and onboarding upon candidate acceptance of verbal offer.
- Bachelor's degree and seven years of experience or eleven years of related experience in the absence of a degree.
- Must have full experience with full life cycle recruiting and be able to manage competing demands in an adaptable and flexible way.
- Experience in sourcing and qualifying passive candidates is desired.
- Ability to quickly develop relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR team members is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills is required.
- Experience recruiting technical, aerospace, or automotive is preferred.
The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Coordinator; HR; Human Resources; Recruiting