Well known local clinic looking to hire a Veterinarian - DVM.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kenny Zughbi
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
As a veterinary hospital located in beautiful Imlay City, MI, we have your pet’s well-being at heart. Our veterinary hospital handles medical, dental, and surgical services for pets of all ages. From advice on how to ease the transition of a new pet into your household to the best geriatric care tips, our knowledgeable staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians is here for you. From your kitten’s first visit to senior pet care involving dietary and exercise suggestions, we enjoy watching and helping your pets age with dignity. Our staff also has specialized training with exotic pets.
Imlay City boasts a small-town atmosphere that is connected to big-time population centers. Found on the I-69 corridor less than an hour away from Detroit, Flint, Port Huron, and Canada, Imlay City is easily accessible by road, water, air, and rail, making it a strategic hub for many businesses. The quaint downtown includes beautifully manicured landscaping with bench-lined sidewalks and exceptional shopping—a welcome retreat from busy city life. The City of Imlay City also maintains six city parks including the newly developed Butterfly Garden located on Third Street. Whether you want to enjoy an afternoon stroll, frolic on the playground, or relax while reading a book, Imlay City has a park just for you!Why join us?
- Above average salary plus Production Bonus Incentive
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical & Dental premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
- Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- No On-call or After Hour Emergency responsibilities
- Great work ethic and great communication skills to both clients and team members
- Able to appreciate a team environment and have the willingness to learn new things
- Willing to mentor coworkers when needed
- An interest in exotic medicine and/or orthopedic surgery is a plus, but not a requirement
- New DVM graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Coaching And Mentoring
Hardworking And Dedicated