To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Brunswick Township, NJ
- Gabrielle Cruz
- Phone: 732-650-3015
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Joule • South Brunswick Township, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Growing company looking for career minded Compounders.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment- pharmaceutical preferred, will also look food,flavor, and regulated consumer product/cosmetic
- Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes required
- Detailed knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs required
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals required
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs required
- Supports and assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products according to batch record specifications.
- Performs the day to day activities of the production process including but not limited to: weighing, blending, filling, encapsulation and/or granulation products, etc.
- Assists in set up, change over and test runs of equipment for various sized batches and various products as needed.
- Collaborates with other production staff and departments.
- Accurately and consistently completes and documents batch records and other required paperwork.
- Precisely follows work orders and specifications.
- Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures.
Monmouth Junction, NJ