What You Can Expect:
Do you share a passion for industry leading excellence, service, and a fun work environment?
We are looking for a organized and determined Senior Accountant that excels in financial reporting. Someone that maintains, analyzes and verifies financial records and preparation of financial and statistical reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates and distributes consolidated monthly financial and statistical reports to management and company personnel.
- Prepares Internal/External Financial Statements and regulatory reports.
- Generates ad-hoc reports and assists management with interpretation and analysis of reports.
- Reviews financial statements for proper accounting treatment of revenue and expense items.
- Prepares audit schedules and other reports for external auditors.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary accounts monthly and maintains appropriate supporting documentation of assigned accounts.
- Maintains and reports on the various intercompany relationships and transactions of the company and oversees the monthly intercompany invoicing and payment process.
- Oversees the accounting and financial reporting of the Trilogy Foundation.
- Prepares/inputs journal entries with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Assists with the financial reporting and accounting oversight for campuses that participate in the Indiana IGT program.
- Assists with the analysis and financial reporting of the Home Office accounting.
- Consults with Company personnel on accounting-related issues.
- Provides accounting and systems related training to Company personnel as needed.
- Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the Company.
Trilogy Health ServicesWhat We're Looking For:
- CPA preferred. Four (4) year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
Life At Trilogy:
- Three (3) to five (5) years accounting experience. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Advanced skills working in Microsoft Excel.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!