To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Valley, AZ 85614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN On-Call, Registered Nurse
BAYADA Home Health Care • Green Valley, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a part time on-call position. Prior home care experience is strongly preferred, but not required. As an On Call Registered Nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home. This is a great opportunity for nurses (RNs) looking to work after 5 pm during the week and/or weekend days and evenings.
Responsibilities for an RN - Registered Nurse include:
- Having the ability to make home visits (average 4 per month) for opens or any medical issues that arise
- Providing patient-centered care that focuses on the client's medical issues
- Performing assigned duties
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting physician orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination
Qualifications for an RN - Registered Nurse include:
- A current RN license in Arizona.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical experience.
- Prior home care experience is a plus, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.