To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Web Developer
Kforce Technology • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Front End Web Developer in Boston, Massachusetts (MA). The Lead Developer will function within a growing marketing technology team supporting a wide array of tools.
- Help bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Help translate the UI/UX design wireframes to produce visual elements of the application
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Field of equivalent experience
- 8+ years of development experience
- Experience collaborating with a wide array of team members and stakeholders across the organization
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of NodeJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is desired
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Familiar with a range of CMS tools including Wordpress, Craft, Sitecore
- Ideally the Lead Developer will be familiar and have experience with best practices in UI
Experience with the following is beneficial:
- Craft CMS (PHP)
- NodeJS with TypeScript
- TwigJS for Templating front end templating
- Zurb Foundation for SCSS
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.