Do you have experience working or volunteering with pediatric, adolescent, and young adult populations AND a bachelors degree? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with at-risk, young adult Spanish speaking populations? Do you want the chance to advance your career in a fast-paced position? If you answered ???yes" to any of these questions ??? this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Bilingual Case Manager:
- Coordinates case management and family reunification services for children.
- Initiates and maintains direct contact with each child and the child???s family while the child is in ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child???s family reunification and release the child from the facility.
- Identifies potential family members or other sponsors for reunification.
- Facilitates the timely release or discharge of children to identified family members or authorized caregiver/custodian and documents the provision of services in each child???s case file.
- Supports family members or other sponsors to assist them with understanding the process and the child???s needs.
Requirements for a Bilingual Case Manager:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor???s degree preferably in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, or related field but the client is willing to accept other bachelors degrees
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position or any background working with pediatric, adolescent and/or young adult populations
- Case management experience is a plus BUT not required....they will train
Hours for this Bilingual Case Manager Position:
7:00am - 4:00pm OR and a 10:00am- 7:00pm, Monday - Saturday
(Yes, there is an opportunity to work overtime every week)
Advantages of this Bilingual Case Manager Position:
- Competitive salary at $22.91/hour, then overtime pay is $27.75/hr
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Interested in being considered as a Bilingual Case Manager:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click "Apply Now" or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to James Wallen at:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Case Manager
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Case Management
- Social Work
- Risk Analysis