To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Writer / Advisor - Sun Prairie
Christian Brothers Automotive • Madison, WI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Location: Sun Prairie, Madison, WI
Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor
- Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
- Do you like helping people?
- Are you goal oriented
- Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
Would you like a stable, salaried position?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As a Service Writer with Christian Brothers Automotive, you will be working alongside our Service Manager and Franchisee. You are the first person that our customers see every time they walk into our facility to make an investment in their vehicle. You are also the person that our customers think of first when they have an issue with their vehicle; therefore you play an important role in building relationships with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet every customer enthusiastically with a smile, showing hospitality with the highest level of respect.
- Answer customer phone calls with enthusiasm and a smile in your voice.
- Maintain a positive attitude, positive communications and a strong team atmosphere.
- Listen carefully to customer's problems, needs, desires and fears.
- Develop a detailed estimate of work to be performed.
- Select quality parts.
- Ensure target margins are achieved on each work order.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Ensure that all work is completed to proper specifications with the highest quality.
- Continually strive to achieve personal and team goals.
- Assist with daily physical opening of store prior to standard work hours or earlier as workload demands, and closing of store after standard hours or later as workload demands.
- Assist with daily accounting closing and balancing procedures.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations, audits and report analysis as required.
- Continually strive to go the "extra mile" for our customers, and improve performance of the store.
- Act in a professional manner suitable as the represent of the quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting character qualities of honesty and integrity.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Service Manager and Owners.
Education and/or Experience:
Extensive knowledge of automotive systems and repairs. Experience in automotive customer service and service sales. Proficiency in Windows based computer software and automotive store applications. ASE certification in service management or equivalent experience. Experience with R.O. Writer software application preferred, but not required. Supervisory or management experience helpful, but not required. High school diploma or GED. Associates degree or undergraduate degree helpful, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current driver’s licenses.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
- ASE certification in service management or equivalent experience.
What are people saying about us?
- Recognized as one of the best places to work
- Voted Best Franchise in its Category (Automotive)
- Voted eighth best overall franchise
- Ranked in the Entrepreneur 500
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction
- INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.