Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work!
Asbury Village is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
We are looking for a Registered Nurse for our outstanding senior living community where you can make a profound difference by applying your nursing expertise.
Our RNs support all health care services throughout the community. They provide input to service planning for residents as well as renewal and maintenance of these plans. RNs work with the Health Care Director to supervise, oversee and coordinate the work of other caregivers to meet resident needs.
The RN we select must possess a passion for exemplary care services. They should work well in a fast paced environment, be organized, flexible and self–motivated. Responsibilities for the RN position will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyze, evaluate, and report on the needs of the residents appropriately
- Coordinate, in cooperation with the Health Care Director, ancillary health care and health education services for residents
- Identify resident problems, concerns, or issues and provide appropriate follow-up to ensure resolution
- Supervise direct care staff and monitor effective service delivery during assigned shift
- Review resident treatment and medication records to assure quality of care
- Verify physician orders, move-in/move-out information and initiate appropriate follow-up
Legend Senior Living is founded on values of servanthood, compassion and character and pursues candidates who provide peace of mind for resident’s and their loves ones.
Current license as RN (as required by state guidelines) to include annual continuing education requirements and current CPR certification required.
Becoming a member of the Legend team offers a rewarding future with a growing company. Benefits are competitive and include health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening will be conducted at the company’s discretion. This position may require the associate to work evenings and weekends as needed.