Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
A desirable opportunity exists for a highly accomplished professional to handle operational aspects of one or all of the following areas; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and/or Payroll in accordance with Vi accounting policies and procedures.Requirements
Other responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of journal entries, performing account analyses, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations. Review of AR, AP output.
- Assisting with month-end close, reviewing and analyzing account balances.
- Reviewing accounts payable for property accurately and on a timely basis.
- Reviewing related AP and payroll reporting on a timely basis.
- Assisting Director of Accounting and auditors in annual financial and actuarial audits.
- Maintaining an organized filing system and accounting office.
- Independent Living monthly billing lease set up, bill generation & distribution
- Resident meal plan tracking and issue resolution in coordination with Dining Department
- High level of resident interaction in answering billing or meal plan questions
- Accounts Payable Back-up
Qualified applicants are required to possess a minimum 3 years of general accounting experience to include AP, AR, GL and Payroll. Proficiency with Excel spreadsheet software. Knowledge of ADP payroll a plus. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to work with a high level of detail, accuracy and confidentiality. High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is preferred.
Vi offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles