To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melville, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Empire - Today • Melville, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
At Empire Today, our Installation Department is the base of our company. All installation team associates work with the installers to ensure all customer, sales and internal requests and requirements are fulfilled. Through daily assignment, jobsite visits and post install inspections, the installation team helps our installers perform quality and complete installations while following our company mission of making beautiful new floors easy.
As an Installation Coordinator (IC) for the company, you will work in a high-paced environment and have direct engagement with independent contractors and customers with the goal of securing customer satisfaction by actively addressing customers’ needs through the installation process. The Installation Coordinator routes the installation for in-home and business-to-business flooring (carpet and hard surface) and window treatment (where applicable) installations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Knowledge of Home Improvement industry is a plus.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.