Robert Half OfficeTeam Perm is partnering with a growing company in Fenton to place a Human Resource Coordinator on a direct hire basis. The full time role of Human Resource Coordinator will be handling benefit changes, review of Time and Attendance payroll information, screening of applicants, onboarding new hires, and special ad hoc projects in human resources. This is an amazing opportunity for a human resource professional to grow their career. The Human Resource Coordinator will have an annual salary up to 53K. Send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] -
- Payroll Functions experience highly desired
- Benefits coordination experience
- HR (Human Resources) experience
- Proven knowledge of Full Cycle Recruiting
- Benefits payroll experience
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience required
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Knowledge in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- At least 3+ years of HR related experience desired
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Assistant for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Assistant.