Kelly Services in partnership with our customer in Menomonie is seeking qualified candidates for a long term temporary position as an Accounting Assistant. This position is anticipated to run thru June of 2020 or longer based on business need. The Accounting Assistant will support a large manufacturing organization.
- Performs a variety of accounting tasks including processing accounts payable invoices, verifying data for month end, etc.
- Prepares information that may involve the use of mathematical computations
- Maintain customer information and create customer summaries for strategic review
- May work with customers / vendors on billing discrepancies and credits
- Generate and in some cases prepares daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports
- File and maintain accurate records
- Support accounting function with department goals and objectives
- Provides overflow and backup support for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare invoices
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay: $18.00-19.00/hr based on experience
Please submit resumes to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply or contact our office at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||.
- Associate Degree in related area or equivalent mix of education and experience
- One to two years accounting assistance experience
- One year working in manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with computers and manufacturing system
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Knowledge of accounting activities (i.e. debits / credits)
- Analytical ability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Strong working knowledge of computer programs including Excel and Word
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US6450AJ_28787581
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.