To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakeland, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Lakeland, FL
Posted 7 days ago
We are seeking skilled Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work within our clients' homes providingdirect patient care. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will instruct patients andtheir families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take stepsto improve or maintain health. As a Maxim LPN you will be responsible forfollowing a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of ourDirector of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified nurses areadvocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
Maxim Healthcare – Tampa Office has a large service area and offers employmentopportunities in the Hillsborough, Manatee, Polk, Hardee, and HighlandsCounties.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focuses interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiological andpsychologicalchanges in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
- Ventilator, Tracheotomy, Feeding Tubes
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs