Responsible for generating new loan, deposit, TM, and other bank business through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals. The position will focus on acquiring new business customers in the $1MM-$10MM business segment and actively partner with Branch and OCR partners to execute marketing plans aimed at driving opportunities.
- Generates new business and PBR customers for the bank through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals (both internal and external).
- Achieves sales goals through production of business loans, deposits, TM, and other banking services offered by Business Banking and segment partners.
- Builds, develops, and maintains profitable customer relationships by executing an insights sales approach aimed at identifying business practices/needs and recommending solutions that allow for achievement of financial goals and objectives.
- Partners closely with Dedicated Business Relationship Manager to effectively onboard new clients and support ongoing efforts to deepen and advance the customer relationship.
- Partners with branch colleagues to develop and implement sales strategy in order to exceed business objectives, exchange leads/referrals, and conduct joint outside calling activities on prospects.
- Maintains and applies intermediate understanding of the bank’s credit policy, customer eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of timely and accurate loan application and account opening packages.
- Actively participates in local business and community functions to enhance brand recognition.
- Supports bank policy and procedures and assist Dedicated Business Relationship Manager team on servicing actions that may require in-person market presence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an additional 4 years of Business Banking sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years banking/financial sales and/or business development experience to include at least 3 years of Business Banking Sales
- Intermediate understanding of bank policy, procedures, products, and services
- Intermediate understanding of small to medium sized business
- Analytical, credit and negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and PC skills
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Business Relationship Management