To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Peachtree Corners, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Division Manager / General Manager - Residential Line of Business
D.H. Pace • Peachtree Corners, GA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Overhead Door Company of Atlanta, a DH Pace Company, offers Stability and Growth:
- Leadership position with Purpose where You will make a Difference
- The benefit of working with DH Pace Leaders who will share their knowledge for a smooth transition to our organization
- Company-wide Sales over $500M in 2018; up from $430M in 2017
- Privately owned over 90 years with over 40 locations in 20 States
- Competitive Compensation (Salary with Annual Bonus Program)
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including a corporate wellness program, paid time off plan (PTO); already your 2nd year you will accrue 16 days of PTO!
Have you successfully managed a business with annual sales of $20M+? Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experience managing Managers directly responsible for leading/supervising a field labor force of equipment installers and service technicians? Do you have experience dealing directly with consumers?
If so, your experience is sure to transition nicely to managing our Residential Garage Door operation where we install, fix and repair home owner’s garage doors and garage door operators in the Atlanta Metro Area.
- This position is based in Norcross, GA.
- Lead and oversee all divisional operations and management personnel associated with efficiently, effectively and profitably handling all Service and Installation jobs
- Manage and improve operational processes and procedures with the objective of providing maximum profit and return with as much emphasis on customer satisfaction and return business
- Work with Regional Manager to establish sales and operating budgets and work with Service/Sales Group to continue to focus their efforts on achieving budgeted sales and gross profit objectives, while still maintaining their Territory and Key Account customer bases
- Deliver Profit Dollars and the return on sales that meets or exceeds the yearly financial budget/forecast
- Establish objectives and action plans and ensure all are consistent with corporate objectives
- Hire, train and develop new employees; improve individual performance through daily coaching, monthly P&L and Scorecard reviews and yearly performance reviews
- Effectively lead meetings, set performance expectations and hold employees accountable
- Communicate with customers to develop sales opportunities and/or solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing management personnel; preferably with a Residential Service Organization in the building products and/or construction equipment rental industry
- Possess an ability for technical applications, mechanical systems and problem solving
- Experience conducting meetings with exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Experience hiring, training, developing and conducting annual performance reviews
- Must enjoy a high level of activity in a hands-on environment where there is an emphasis on meeting deadlines and providing unmatched customer service
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Travel is minimal; on occasion to customer job sites and quarterly for senior management meetings
Company: Overhead Door Company of Atlanta