Now Hiring DRIVERS
YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!!
MV Transportation is hiring for multiple DRIVING positions - Start your CAREER TODAY!
- We have an opening for you!!
- PAID TRAINING!!
- NO CDL REQUIRED!!
The DRIVER is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle, and to provide reliable and efficient public transportation.
ON SITE INTERVIEWS
Monday through Thursday 8 am to 2 pm and Friday 8 am to 11 am
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME / APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
4950 L.B. McLeod Rd, Orlando, 32811
Questions?? Please call: 407-858-5610
- Drive safely at all time
- Provide friendly customer service
- Assist riders on and off the vehicle
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history. NO Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Knowledge of the area streets and Freeway network is a plus
- Must be able to pass our background check, drug screen and DOT physical
- Drug free work place
- PAID training
- Room for growth/advancement
- Benefits package (after the qualification period)
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Can't stop by?? careers.mvtransit.com
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.