We are needing an Azure Infrastructure/ MicroStrategy Administrator having experience with setting up and tuning Microstrategy ( BI tool ) platform on cloud.
Person is needed immediately for an open onsite position.
Reports Expert and Administrator (MicroStrategy) Role Overview Seeking BI Reports developer and administrator with
8+ years of experience (architect, developer and support) in MicroStrategy who can work effectively with clients to collect requirements, define project scope then provide design and implement processes supporting large scale of enterprise business intelligence solutions.
Responsibilities and Abilities
Experience working on Azure and implementing on Cloud is Key for this job
• Work in all phases of SDLC using various software development methodologies
• Specialize in BI dashboard/metrics implementation
• As a BI expert to setup the environment, design/implement metadata layer, security roles and privileges, and deploy the code to production
• Interact with clients to gather requirements and translate those requirements into technical specifications, design and implement solutions to meet client’s expectation
• Extensively write SQL queries to perform data analysis and testing activities.
• Connect to various new data sources to convert data into meaningful insights.
• Pick up new technologies when and where required by the client and master it quickly.
• Create various schema objects like Attributes, Facts, Hierarchies, logical tables.
• Create various application objects like Filters, Metrics, Prompts, grids, documents.
• Setup the MicroStrategy environment by creating DSN’s, User Groups, Projects, security roles and security filters.
- provided by Dice
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Hardworking And Dedicated