ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger commercial customers every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology, and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business, or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to National Account Operations Manager - Multifamily.
This opportunity is one of a kind. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with property management companies and multifamily real estate owners in order to secure profitable sales of security and home automation solutions. This job is just as rewarding as it is challenging. Your compensation is literally uncapped, and you're going to be selling to a market with only 5% saturation. What could you do with the opportunity to close 95% of this massive market?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, the National Account Manager may be expected to perform some, or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Identify national, regional and multiple location companies within a specific geographic territory using prospecting tools provided by ADT.
- Develop business and social relationship with decision-makers of national, regional and multiple location companies. This includes after hours work events and travel to their regional meetings.
- Assist potential customers in the specification of bids prior to any Request for Proposals.
- Promote the full product line and services offered by ADT.
- Solicit local ADT branches and authorized subcontractors to perform site surveys and prepare local pricing estimates.
- Prepare detailed proposals for all systems and services to be sold and assist in the preparation of all contracts.
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers outlining the equipment and services proposed by ADT.
- Negotiate and close all contracts presented to potential customers.
- Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as required.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Computer skills and advanced presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point. The position will require building presentations for clients using a Microsoft PowerPoint template.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills to assist internal and external customers.
- Requires skills in interpersonal relations, judgment, and listening.
- Ability to meet and crush monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret multifamily publications, professional journals, technical procedures, or whitepapers.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel on a daily basis to visit customers and ADT branches.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent experience with a concentration in management, marketing and sales and three years multifamily sales or security/home automation industry experience.
- National account sales experience is preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside and proper automobile registration.
- Proof of insurance for personal automobile liability with limits no lower than the financial responsibility limits required by the state where the employee resides. Failure to maintain this insurance will result in corrective actions being taken, up to and including termination.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
- Customer Service
- Home Automation