Property Accounting Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CFS is privileged to be engaged with a well known organization in the Madison Market looking to add a Property Accounting Manager to their squad! The company is in total growth mode and there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company has an awesome culture and really brings a "Progressive Mind-set" attitude to offer the right person an opportunity to get heavily involved throughout the organization.
• Strong family-oriented culture! Solid Medium Sized Company - Projected to Double in Size over the next 2 years
• Opportunity to learn grow long-term within the organization
• Strong Leadership Team in Place!
• Provide premium customer service to ensure reports and returns are issued timely to meet deadlines.
• Month-End Close procedures for your Portfolio of Properties
• Manage the AP AR Teams along with Accountants; Coach, mentor, and train
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, sales tax returns and financial statements.
• Prepare year-end 1099 reporting and personal property tax returns.
• Maintain fixed assets and depreciation records.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding accounting and/or tax issues.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
PROPERTY ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• 3+ Years Accounting experience; Public Accounting background is a bonus
• Property Management / Hospitality / Hotel / Real Estate industry required
• Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related field required
• Accounting Software experience
Keywords: Month-End Close, Reconciliations, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Financial Statements