To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5000 Clayton Road
5000 Clayton Road ,Maryville,TN 37804
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AWS Cloud Security Engineer
Clayton Homes • 5000 Clayton Road ,Maryville,TN
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AWS Cloud Security Engineer
As the AWS Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the definition of security reference architectures that provide roadmaps and design guidance for key security domains such as cloud platforms and products, data privacy, enabling services, and many more. In addition to defining reference architectures, the AWS Cloud Security Engineer functions as a technical leader across the organization, helping to evangelize the security story and drive a culture of “secure by design” into cloud environments and across all its cloud-enabled products.
Within this team, you will be responsible for building and automating pipelines reviewing technology designs, and designing security controls and solutions, to reduce risk. You will help define and continuously improve the information architecture and roadmap for the enterprise, including security controls and designs.
- Work closely with product and platform teams to architect security controls based upon policies and standards
- Assess and understand the current cloud security posture and future architecture, providing recommendations for vulnerability remediation and risk reduction
- Design and implement controls for cloud-based applications and platforms
- Outline automated solutions for scalable and secure cloud delivery processes
- Integrate cloud solutions with the security operations center (SOC)
- Design pipeline capabilities in support of DevSecOps processes
- Perform regular threat models and risk assessments to characterize the risk and severity posture of cloud environments
- Serve as a cloud expert in application development, database and microservice design, container and virtual machine technologies, ensuring secure and scalable solutions are designed and implemented
- Enable project teams to abide by enterprise development and security policies, industry regulations, and best practices
- Research, design, and implement new technologies, architectures, and products that will support product and security requirements for the cloud and cloud-enabled products
- Communicate security risks and devise solutions to business partners, platform & product teams
- Design security configuration guidelines for technology devices and systems, as well as mechanisms for assessing compliance with the guidelines
- Design and builds controls to address cloud security risks and events as identified
- Document existing and new standards as well as communicating those out appropriately
- Minimum of 3 years of Cloud Computing experience
- Minimum of 5 years in the Information Security space
- Extensive operations experience in either Linux or Windows operating systems
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience building and supporting a DevSecOps environment using tools like TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience with cloud templating tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience with a broad range of security technologies, including Nextgen firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/IPS, IdAM, certificate management, SIEM, endpoint protection, anti-malware, vulnerability management and cloud security
- Recognition of the role security plays in PaaS and Continuous Delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Information Security, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with other cloud provider ecosystems, including Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud (GCP)
- Professional security and cloud certifications (CISM, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with security strategy, with a passion to make security realistic, achievable and interwoven with the business fabric
- Proven experience in implementing software defined networking
401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
Paid Time Off days and holidays
Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 Clayton Road
Maryville, Tennessee, 37804
Job Category: Information Technology