Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger… At Ross and dd’s, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!Warehouse Associate
Are looking for a full-time warehouse/production position that offers a stable schedule, realistic production standards & BONUSES, and a family-oriented environment with plenty of potential for growth? Look no further. Ross is now hiring Direct, Full-time Associates for our Carlisle, PA Distribution Center!!!Address:
1707 Shearer Dr, Carlisle, PA 17013Shifts Immediately Available:
What a Career in a Ross Distribution Offers You:
- 1st - 6:30am - 2:30pm or 7am - 3pm Monday - Friday
- 2nd - 2:30 - 10:30pm or 3 - 11pm Monday - Friday
- 3rd - 10:30pm - 6:30am or 11pm - 7am Sunday - Thursday
Stable, Full-time work schedule - 8 hour shifts with no OT during the week and limited required Saturday OT throughout the year.
Competitive Pay Rate - starting at $17/hour plus shift differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift
- 2nd shift: $1.50/hour
- 3rd shift: $3/hour
Productivity Bonuses are the norm not the exception - Paid out after 80% of standard production levels are met. Most Associates obtain their production bonuses regularly after their first 30 days and make meaningful extra $$$ from the Ross Blue Chip Bonus Program
Promotional Path, Ross believes in internal promotion. All positions are posted internally first. If you are looking to switch shifts, move up in responsibility (and pay), or take on a new challenge Ross offers these opportunities after you've successfully passed your first 90 days on the job
- Full-time Associates can earn up to 27 days off annually: Sick Time, Vacation Days, Anniversary (and ½ year Anniversary), Birthday (and ½ year BDay), and Holidays
- Ross Stores Discount Card
- Health, Dental, Vision, etc. Insurance
- 401k Match
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
A satisfying career at Ross awaits. We are one of the fastest growing retail organizations in the country. Inclusion is our way of life. We care about our Associates, the Communities we serve and their differences.
You tell us what you want, and we'll find a role that fits your needs. Apply today, be contacted today, and start the hiring process. General Qualifications:
- Distribution Center positions involve a combination of standing, pushing, pulling, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, and lifting of up to or over 50 lbs. routinely
- You must have the ability to stand/walk continuously for the duration of your full shift, up to 10 hours
- Although you may be hired to a specific role you will be asked to cross-train on other functions, this will simply help you be successful in your career
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities, and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented, and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Distribution (Business)